Life is all about facing some certain challenges. Right from being as a small kid to a complete human, life tests us a lot. By passing all those crucial challenges we come to a most important part when we are searching for a job. Due to technological advancements, the demand for manual work is kept low. So that is the reason why graduates still remain jobless. There are companies and financial organizations calling the candidates to be interviewed. It is a challenge, where you need to show your character to convince them that you are a right person to work for the company. Whether it is a managerial position or assistant post, you need to follow some certain guidelines which help to perform well. Here we see some tips to face a job interview confidentially.
Preparing for the interview
Dress well In order to impress the interviewer, you need to dress well. Better to choose your best clothes which suit for a perfect employee.
Know about the company Better research on that by collecting the details about the company. Their aim, mission, functions, products they make and their clients. Then you can talk with confident when they ask about the company.
Preparing your questions
once the interviewer is done asking questions, they let you to ask something related to the company or something else. So it is better to prepare some essential interesting questions .Make sure you don’t come across as rude, just try to deliver in a polite manner.
The way you open the door, you need to open the door without making big noises. The way you walk towards them. Your smartness and the politeness will impress them. You have to keep your documents with you instead of putting on the table. You need to talk with them and share your opinions without panic.
Most common interview questions
1. Tell me about yourself The important thing that you need to mention is your education background and family background . Rather than get into more details about that, try to tell the most important facts and don’t tell lies. So be confident in the way you tell them about yourself. You can also mention the thing that you like to do in your free times.
2. Why do you want to work here This question is put forward to test your interest and willingness to the work. They also wanted to know how much you know about the company. Whenever you go for an interview, the employer or the interviewer expect you to know about them, their services and their business. You can say like “I’m very much interested in this field and you are providing better services to your clients, that is why I would like to join with you”.
3. Expected salary you should not mention any fixed amount. You can say like “it’s true I will work for the money, but I wanted to work or service more than the salary I will be given with”. Then he may be impressed with your words.
4. Why should we hire you? Here the interviewer wants to know your seriousness about the job. So you need to mention your skills and achievements in related field with some examples. The organization will hire you if you are capable enough for the position. If they feel that you are valued then only they will hire you. You have to mention your abilities that would be important to be in that position you are being interviewed. You can say like “I will work hard and contribute as much I can for the growth of the company with my skills and knowledge”.
5. Tell me about your strengths This question is put forward in most of the interviews. So you have to prepare to answer those questions in advance. You can list out your strengths supported with some examples. You can talk about your punctuality as you submitted all your assignments and course works before the deadline. You also can mention about your leadership skills, sincerity and how hard working person you are. The way you finished your tasks when you were in college.
So these are the few important tips. If you consider much on that, you will have a successful interview for sure. If you attend more and more interviews that would be a good learning experience for you and you can effectively prepare for your next interviews. You will be learning a lot and improve yourself by facing more interviews. So be confident and try to impress the interviewer with your answers.
Share your comments and experiences below in the comment box.